Thank you for your interest in a career with Explore Schools! We look forward to learning more about your candidacy.
If you are experiencing issues uploading your resume or applying online, feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume and cover letter.
If you’re interested in applying for the Principal position at Explore Charter School, please click here.
Explore receives a large number of applications each year, and as a result, we require all candidates to apply online. When we receive your application, we will also consider you for other roles that may be a good fit. When you apply for an open position, please use your cover letter to tell us why you are the right person for that particular role.
If you’re interested in a career with Explore Schools but don’t see an open position that matches your credentials and experience, please submit a general application that specifies your interests.
Careers at Explore Schools
At Explore Schools, our first priority is to ensure that 100% of our students will achieve. To meet this goal, we look for candidates who believe deeply in our student-centered mission by constantly holding students to high expectations, working tirelessly toward results, and possessing a “whatever it takes” attitude.
Explore Schools is relentlessly focused on developing our team and building a foundation for academic excellence through numerous opportunities for professional development and growth.
What we look for
At Explore, we recognize that a great team is vital to our students’ success. Our ideal candidates possess the following qualities:
- Dedication to our mission. A steadfast commitment to ensuring our students have the tools they need to attend a college-preparatory high school and beyond.
- Determination. A willingness to make things happen and a sense of urgency around closing the achievement gap.
- Strong communication. The ability to communicate in a direct and sensitive fashion with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Growth mindset. An ability to receive frequent feedback with humility and a strong desire to grow and develop as an educator.
- Reflective attitude. An ability to constantly reflect on student data as well as personal areas of strength and growth.
- Flexibility. Willingness to work in an ever-changing field and face challenges with a positive attitude.
Our Selection Process
Explore Schools uses a four-stage selection process:
- Stage 1: Applications received online will be reviewed for candidate experiences, skills, and qualifications.
- Stage 2: Candidates who meet the selection criteria will be invited to participate in one to two phone interviews.
- Stage 3: Qualified candidates will be invited to an in-person interview and demonstration lesson and/or performance task.
- Stage 4: Explore Schools will notify all candidates with a final decision at the end of the selection process.
The selection timeline can move quickly – please be timely and responsive in your communication!